Lovely Package Exchange!

So I've been waiting since last Christmas to participate in the Lovely Package Exchange! So it was my first time and I was totally excited to exchange gifts with this very awesomely cool gal! We went back and forth on email getting know know each other :D

Here are some snapshots of what I got! (Yes, I will comment on every picture haha)

 
How nice it is to come home and to see a package awaiting my arrival!

Look at all these goodies. I was so excited when I opened the package and saw this beautiful blue and white yarn peeking out at me! And imagine my soo-preez when I saw the headwrap!
I collect chapstick. This one is sweet papaya lip butter! Yummmmm
Aaand the mini journal set... I mean, I have a really intense addiction to journals! 

 
 I love love love love customizing my spiels!  AND I LOVE Sudoku!!!!
And I have this weird quirk of checking out license plates when I'm on the road... I just find it so fun to wonder where people are coming from and going to!

So all in all, that was one awesome package! Thanks Monique!!! <3

As for me, I forgot completely, to take pictures of all the stuff. I only have a picture of my packaging. Hah. Fool that I am!














MONIQUE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS - DON'T GO ANY FURTHER TILL YOU GET THE PACKAGE!
:D

















I can't wait for Monique to get hers!

1 comment:

  1. I totally didn't see this until way after I got my package! You can definitely steal pictures from my blog once I write up a blog post about the package exchange (which I am hoping will be soon!

    ReplyDelete

brain mush